How to Choose the Right Corset Style for Waist Reduction?
Many customers looking to buy a good corset for waist reduction often have questions on how to choose the right corset? Plus Size Fantasies shopping expert give a simple answer “the corset style you should buy will depend on your own preferences…” If you are looking to make dramatic changes to your body shape and waist size, you should definitely go with waist training corset style that what will allow you slowly reduce your waist up to 6-8 inches in size and achieve an hourglass figure with the most feminine silhouette you can dream of.
I don’t want to get too technical with details, but you need to know few very important things when you are looking for a quality waist training corset:
- Good structure makes a corset stable and sturdy
Steel bone used in corset makes it stable and study. Flat steel bones gives best shape and stability on the busk and round steel grommets, and spiral steel bones give you that curvy flexible waist nipping effect and ensure best comfort.
Reinforced steel eyelets boned on either side of the back secure and provide tight lacing ability of the corset and add stability to the structure. However, steel boned 1 inch wide metal busk waist tape must be also present to provide curvy shape.
- High Quality material makes corset last for years and ensure tight lacing ability for cinching
1. High quality materials and a waist tape visible or concealed should be present to stabilize the waist, prevent corset from slip up, and create shape memory for your body to prevent shape loss after you break-in your corset and start tight lacing.
2. Strong cord or ribbon must be use for serious cinching so you can pull on the loops that are at your natural waist to tighten your corset especially round the waist.
3. Only natural fibers should be used on Inner Lining layer closest to your skin to let your skin breath and avoid skin rush.
- Waist Training Corset Styles
In general we all more familiar with two corsets’ style that used for waist training: Over or under bust.
Blue Taffeta Waist Training Corset [WTOB] is a perfect example of body shaper corset in overbust style that lifts and supports the bust, draws in waist, and flattens tummy. It has all necessary attributes for successful waist training and achieving a desired body shape by reducing waist size up to 8 inches over the time if desire. This corset is great as external garment for every day wear and beautiful enough to be use for special occasions.
Black Taffeta Waist Training Underbust Corset [WTUB-1017] is a classic example of tight lacing corset that more practical for every day wear or for creating breath-taking evening look when used as a part of any outfit. The underbust style corsets will cinch your waist easy than overbust and give smooth body lines , flat tummy, and create curvy sexy body shape we all love.
However, with so many corsets on the market any style of corset can be used for waist training , although some styles are more popular and suitable than others as ling as they offer everything else that we already discuss above.
Conclusion: Only combination of good structure and material gives to corset unique blend of comfort, style and beauty.